Wednesday, April 13, 2016

It's finally April, so I'm planning a trip to Paris for two weeks.  Sadly, I can't manage more time this spring, but as a compensation, I have a little studio in the Marais and the last two weeks of April to enjoy.  Do you hear that Mother Nature?  I want spring in Paris!

I'm looking forward to the Promenade des Plantes, Luxembourg Gardens, the gardens at the National Archives, and a few hidden rose gardens.  Perhaps I'll find (and share) some others as well.

This visit will be relaxing--eating, walking, drinking eating, napping, drinking, eating, reading, . . . .  I arrive on April 15th and will post the obligatory airport photo and a picture of the exterior of my building then, but just to keep you interested, here is something from my last trip.

The most beautiful Luxembourg Gardens! 


No comments:

Post a Comment